Courses & Faculty
DIAP returns back to Singapore for the 8th year, this year from 1st Sep to 8th Sep 2018 full-day sessions of courses, workshops etc (inauguration on 31st Aug at 6:00pm).
DIAP2018 will have leading legends and trail blazers of Indian classical dance as faculty members.
We have the following exciting core training program courses this year.
1. Foundation Course for Bharatanatyam / Kathak (for students with 3-4 years of experience and age 13 years and above) – FULL DAY
2. Intermediate Course for Bharatanatyam / Kathak (for dancers with 5 years of experience and age 15 years and above) – FULL DAY
3. Advance Course for Bharatanatyam (for dancers with 10-15 years of experience and age 18 years and above) – FULL DAY
4. Teacher’s Training Course for Bharatanatyam (for Bharatanatyam dance teachers) – FULL DAY
5. Abhinaya Course for advanced level dancers for Bharatanatyam, Odissi, Kuchipuddi, Mohiniattam & Kathak (for dancers with 10 year of experience and age 18 years and above) – HALF DAY
6. DIAP Residency Program – Mentorship program
Fees include the core training, ALL workshops, lec dems and talks, lunch and tea breaks.
For more info or to sign up, see here.