Timetables & Term Dates
IMPORTANT AUTUMN 2020 UPDATE – COVID 19
We will continue to conduct our Autumn 2020 term of Arts School lessons online, starting Sep 24th 2020. This follows the cancellation of all public events at Liverpool Hope University as well as current Public Health England guidelines suggesting that Covid-19 rates are increasing across the country. We want to make sure our participants, teachers, audiences and team members are safe. We will in touch with Arts School students and parents separately via email if any of our plans change.
View our full Autumn 2020 Timetables:
Weekly Timetable Sep 2020 by DAY
* Please note: Hindustani Vocal sessions will start from Thursday 1st October 2020 (9 sessions total)
Full Term Class Dates Autumn 2020 Term: Sep 24th – 5th Dec
|Week 1||Sep 24th & 26th|
|Week 2||Oct 1st & 3rd|
|Week 2||Oct 8th & 10th|
|Week 3||Oct 15th & 17th|
|Week 4||Oct 22nd & 24th|
|Week 5||Oct 29th & 31st|
|Week 6||Nov 5th & 7th|
|DIWALI BREAK||Nov 12th & 14th (NO CLASSES)|
|Week 7||Nov 19th & 21st|
|Week 8||Nov 26th & 28th|
|Week 9||Dec 3rd & 5th|
* Please note we are now offering many classes on a Thursday evening in addition to our regular Saturday schedule.
You will have a live online group class each week, lasting 55 minutes.
- In addition, you will get documents, video and audio recordings to support your learning.
- A forum will allow you to post questions, clarifications
- You will also have access to your teacher’s time at specified open Q&A sessions for clarification.
CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS TO CLASSES:
PLEASE SEE IMPORTANT UPDATE ON CORONAVIRUS ABOVE.
Please check here regularly for any updates. Published timetables are subject to change due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances (e.g teacher absence due to illness). Registered students should check their email regularly for timetable and schedule updates. We make every effort to inform students of changes as soon and as clearly as possible.