Timetables & Term Dates
IMPORTANT UPDATE – COVID 19
We will continue to conduct our summer term of Arts School lessons online, starting May 16th 2020. This follows the cancellation of all public events at Liverpool Hope University. It also follows UK Government information announcements yesterday, which suggest that public gatherings, social distancing and isolation will be encouraged for at least another 10-12 weeks. We want to make sure our participants, teachers, audiences and team members are safe. We will in touch with Arts School students and parents separately via email regarding the specific plan for the weeks ahead.
Full Term Class Dates Summer Term: 14th May – 18th July 2020
**9th May – 16th May Informal Trial Sessions (Contact your tutor by email if you’d like to take part)
- 14th / 16th May
- 21st / 23rd May
- 28th / 30th May
- 4th / 6th June
- 11th / 13th June
- 18th / 20th June
- 25th / 27th June
- 2nd / 4th July
- 9th / 11th July
- 16th / 18th July
* Please note we are now offering many classes on a Thursday evening in addition to our regular Saturday schedule.
- You will have a live online group class each week, lasting 55 minutes.
- In addition, you will get documents, video and audio recordings to support your learning.
- A forum will allow you to post questions, clarifications
- You will also have access to your teacher’s time at specified open Q&A sessions for clarification.
CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS TO CLASSES:
PLEASE SEE IMPORTANT UPDATE ON CORONAVIRUS ABOVE.
Please check here regularly for any updates. Published timetables are subject to change due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances (e.g teacher absence due to illness). Registered students should check their email regularly for timetable and schedule updates. We make every effort to inform students of changes as soon and as clearly as possible.