Registration & Fees
Art School Fees with Discount
Participate more, pay less!
We offer a 5% discount if two activities are booked, and 10% discount if three or more activities are booked on Art School (this can apply to an individual an/or family).
|No. of Activities||Discount|
To register for Milapfest Arts School, please follow these 4 simple steps:
- Choose your class(es) from our dance timetable and/or music timetable.
- Download the Student Registration Form. Alternatively you can request a form via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms are also available in person at the Arts School on Saturdays during term time.
- Return a filled in and signed copy of the Arts Registration Form. This can be sent by email, post or in person.
- Pay your fees (see below) and get course information from your tutor or at the Arts School desk
Fees for at Milapfest’s Arts School are £100 per term (excluding Arts School uniform fee – please see below)
Fees must be paid in advance – any fees not received before the start of term will be subject to a late payment charge of £10.
Arts School Uniform
It is COMPULSORY for ALL Arts School students to wear the official Arts School uniform. Uniforms can be purchased at the Arts School reception from the start of the Autumn Term onwards.
Milapfest can currently accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit / Debit card in person at Arts School (small fee chargeable for card payments)
- Bank Transfer
Please note: Fees must be paid in advance per term. Installment plan currently unavailable.
Online Bank Transfers:
Account Name: 30911702
Sort Code: 60-09-13
Please add ‘Arts School + Student’s initial and surname’ as reference for the transfer.
Payable to “Milap Festival Trust“.
Please add students name and course name back of the cheque. Post the cheque to address below or hand it over at Arts School reception.
Milapfest – Arts School
Liverpool Hope University
17 Shaw Street
Liverpool – L6 1HP